Loved from the vineyard to the bottle, our wines are an expression of all that we hold dear - home, family and making great wine.
are situated in the Treeton sub district of the Margaret
River Wine Region.
• Established in 1986.
• Vines planted by the Olsen family in 1986.
• Property comprises approximately 240 acres
• 14.7 hectares planted with vines.
• 34% are planted with red varieties.
• 66% are planted with white varieties.
• Predominant varieties are Cabernet Sauvignon,
Shiraz, Merlot, Verdelho & Chardonnay.
• Approximately 36,500 vines on the property.
• Total length of the vine rows is over 52975
metres or the equivalent of just under 53 kms
• The total crush for the 2003 vintage was 12
• The total crush for the 2004 vintage was 33
• A combination of Estate grown and managed
vineyard grapes are crushed
Recently, our winemaker Jarrad Olsen was
married at the family vineyard.